Had a wonderful visit to Oslo with colleagues from @dcediy @HSELive & @WHO to see first hand how their Assistive Technology Centres operate in Norway, which could also be pursued in Ireland. Thanks to @IrlEmbOslo for their assistance over the couple of days.3
Applications are open for artists to join Connecting Artists 2024! Connecting Artists is a 10 week, online programme for visual artists with intellectual disabilities.
If you are interested in applying to be one of our Connecting Artists 2024, click here: https://www.connectionsartscentre.ie/connecting-artists-2024
Many thanks to NAV Vest-Viken & Asker Municipality for hosting Minister of State Rabbitte & a delegation of several Irish agencies to learn more about how Norway provides Digital & Assistive Technology to citizens Special thanks to Berit, Cristina & Rune for the informative visit
Want to have your say on the new National Disability Strategy? Then join one of the online focus groups we are hosting over the coming week on behalf of
@dcediy and share your experience and suggestions. Visit https://bit.ly/47voist to register.
I asked the first citizen in Dublin @LordMayorDublin @daithideroiste to join me to celebrate #PurpleLights23 A great supporter of the disability community, as a whole community, and a great Lord Mayor of Dublin. @dublinbusnews @DisabilityFed @AnneRabbitte
- €762,000 Community Climate Action Fund for communities and not-for-profit organisations December 7, 2023
- Government announces funding to support and improve employment opportunities for disabled people. December 7, 2023
- €45m targeted grant announced under the Building Blocks – Capacity Grant for Early Learning and Childcare December 7, 2023
- New TFI Local Link Service from Portumna to Nenagh December 7, 2023
- Iarnród Éireann has announced it has awarded a contract for the major redevelopment of Galway’s Ceannt Station to BAM Ireland December 5, 2023