Minister Rabbitte welcomes Ireland/EU Just Transition tourism funding of €68million for Ireland’s Midlands
by Elodie Golden | Dec 19, 2022 | Agriculture, Animals, Archaeology, Ballinasloe, Beara Brefine Way, Biodiversity, Blanket Bogs, Bogs, Booniverse, Climate Action, Climate Change, Climate Crisis, Community, Community Development, community education, Community Employment Supervisors, Community Garden, Community Health, Connected Hubs, Derrybrien Windfarm, Diaspora, Digital Hubs, Employment, Enterprise, Environment, Families, Funding, Galway East, Galways Fair Share, Greenway, Heritage, Horticulture, Hospitality, Innovation, Organic Farming, Our Rural Future, Rail Network, Railway, Raised Bog, Remote Working, Rural Ireland, Rural Regeneration, Social Enterprise, Tourism, Town Apps, Town Centre First, WellbeingMinister of State, Anne Rabbitte, has welcomed the European Commission’s adoption of Ireland’s Territorial Just Transition Plan and associated Programme for 2021–2027. The adoption of the Just Transition Plan confirms significant Ireland/EU funding to support the...
Lots who have fanned the flames of hatred, conspiracy and the far right trying to disown and distance themselves from what happened today outside Leinster House. Be great if they recognised that their actions have consequences, but suspect they won’t.
I am currently preparing Access to Cash legislation & developing a new National Payments Strategy. I have therefore asked my Cabinet colleagues to ensure bodies under their remit continue to accept cash from members of the public seeking to access services 👇
We are delighted to share the first video from Blúiríní, our brand new eight-part series!
Booker-longlisted Elaine Feeney tells us about How to Build a Boat, about her current favourite title by an Irish author, and the language she would love to see her book translated into.
Minister for Agriculture Charlie @McConalogue will be at #Ploughing2023 each day this week, and encourages you to pop into the Fianna Fáil tent if you wish to raise any issues with him, or just have a cup of tea.
- Government invites applications for Civil Society Fund September 20, 2023
- Government approves additional €5.7 million for Galway County Council September 19, 2023
- Government Announces Open Call for Proposals for Forestry Promotion Projects for 2023-2024 September 15, 2023
- The Children and Gambling: Evidence to inform regulation and responses in Ireland report, published by the Institute of Public Health, is the first study into the gambling activities of children aged 16 years in Ireland. September 12, 2023
- Government announces significant capital investment for two projects in Count Galway September 12, 2023