Lots who have fanned the flames of hatred, conspiracy and the far right trying to disown and distance themselves from what happened today outside Leinster House. Be great if they recognised that their actions have consequences, but suspect they won’t.
I am currently preparing Access to Cash legislation & developing a new National Payments Strategy. I have therefore asked my Cabinet colleagues to ensure bodies under their remit continue to accept cash from members of the public seeking to access services 👇
We are delighted to share the first video from Blúiríní, our brand new eight-part series!
Booker-longlisted Elaine Feeney tells us about How to Build a Boat, about her current favourite title by an Irish author, and the language she would love to see her book translated into.
Minister for Agriculture Charlie @McConalogue will be at #Ploughing2023 each day this week, and encourages you to pop into the Fianna Fáil tent if you wish to raise any issues with him, or just have a cup of tea.
- Government announce 500 million Growth and Sustainability Loan Scheme September 22, 2023
- Government invites applications for Civil Society Fund September 20, 2023
- Government approves additional €5.7 million for Galway County Council September 19, 2023
- Government Announces Open Call for Proposals for Forestry Promotion Projects for 2023-2024 September 15, 2023
- The Children and Gambling: Evidence to inform regulation and responses in Ireland report, published by the Institute of Public Health, is the first study into the gambling activities of children aged 16 years in Ireland. September 12, 2023